It is a well known fact that a salesman can make a car on his showroom floor sound too good to be true. Until now, there was no way to independently determine if the vehicle in question was as good as the saleman's pitch - until now!
Finance.co.za is driven by a team of people that themselves have financed cars, motorcycles and or leisure items at one stage or another. Therefore we understand the risks involved when buying 'blindly'. We have therefore partnered up with TransUnion to be able to give you accurate information on the car you are busy buying. If any of the information does not add up we investigate and will in most cases source you a better vehicle to replace this vehicle in question.
WHAT CHECKS ARE INVOLVED?
- Previous Owner Checks - By knowing the profile of the previous driver/owner of the car you will be informed of the type of driving the car did. An added bonus of knowing and attaining the details of the previous owner is the fact that you can phone the person and find out if there is anything you should know about the car.
- Prior Accidental Checks - We will go through our database to see if the car was in an accident, and if it has been we can see if it was written off or if it was minor damages. This will help you to look for specific marks, dents or other indicators that will show if the car is ideal for you.
- Theft Status Checks - We ascertain if the car is/has been stolen.
- Finance Status Checks - We ascertain if the car is still currently financed elsewhere.
- Odometer Status Checks - We ascertain if the car's odometer and that of our database matches up. This is a good indication as to if the car has been tampered with.
- DEKRA/AA Checks - We require the dealership or private person to take the car for a thorough vehicle inspection at an accredited DEKRA or AA facility.
HOW CAN I MAKE USE OF THESE CHECKS?
There are two ways that you can make use of these checks:
- We can do these checks for a nominal fee of R 2500.00. This option excludes a DEKRA/AA inspection as these inspections can be done directly through those facilities.
- You can finance the car through us and get these checks together with a DEKRA/AA inspection free of charge.
Please fill in the following contact form and we will have a friendly consultant to contact you.
Check My Vehicle
Download Our Brochure
Download our free brochure to your mobile device or pc.DOWNLOAD NOW
- Has it ever been in an accident?
- Has it ever been reported stolen?
- Is it still financed elsewhere?
- Who were the previous registrants?
- Is the odometer reading correct?
- The best price on your new purchase
- The best interest rate possible
- Trade in assistance